Thursday 24 July 2014

Day 22: To Sortland

From Andenes, the road map shows the west as the most scenic route. But many locals and even Max told me east is the better option. East, it shall be then. 
 
One of them actually mentioned that some days it can be very windy. And today happened to be the windy day... very strong head wind.

Space center?



















The road I rode down east was relatively flat but with strong headwind hitting me mercilessly, I turned off at Nordmela to get to the west. 







Met Martin from Poland, we were heading opposite direction. Thanks for exchanging information for the road ahead. 











Home sweet home

When I don't pitched by stream, the next I'll have a quick fix at service station washroom. 




24 Jul 14: 101km [Cloudy]

No comments :

Post a Comment