Friday 3 October 2014

Day 92-93: To Berlin




 Don't drive into the trees ok

Bad Wilsnack




 St. Nikolai-Kirche
 ---
 Another church in another village. Notice the similarity?


Havelberg



 5038km at this point. Near Rathenow



I sneaked into the woods and pitched up for a night. Throughout the night I sensed there were animals walking around my tent. Not sure if it was my imgaination. Was it deers?

~~~

 Had to leave very early so I can reached my hosts in Berlin in time. By looking at this I knew it will be a beautiful sunny day today

Brandenburg an der havel











Passing through Potsdam, there is more to see in this city if you have time.





Into Berlin, a tunnel in the middle of motorway for cyclists/pedestrian


02 Oct 14: 95.65km [Cloudy]
03 Oct 14: 91.47km [Sunny]

No comments :

Post a Comment