Thursday 16 October 2014

Day 104-106: To Prague




 Unique bridge design

Huh? Am I supposed to push my bike up the ramp on the side of the stair?


 Lots of shelters along cycle path







I thought my eyes were playing up... but kitty was really sticking its tongue out

Cute


 Someone stuck a fish head on the tree trunk



 Thorn was chocked with mud :(


Czech is beautiful

~~~

 Heavy rain


~~~






Somebody dug up the cycle path... damn.


 One thing I observed when entering Czech following the cycle path was their signs. They are always located at the place when you needed one and sometimes it is so obvious that you can't missed them.




I never thought I will revisit this place after 11years, now with a bike. Are you still as romantic at night as how I remembered?


Not impressed that the stall sellers lined both sides of Charles bridge as I don't really want them in the photos... they are blocking the statues too




14th Oct 14: 66km
15th Oct 14: 62.3km
16th Oct 14: 39.82km

No comments :

Post a Comment