Wednesday 20 August 2014

Day 48-49: Go to HELL!


"Go to HELL!" I wasn't being rude. Carry on reading.

Following the cycle path to HELL.



Welcome to HELL



Anybody wants the arrival / departure timetable to HELL?

 12 o'clock at HELL

 Crossing the HELL bridge


Actually Hell in Norwegian means successfully? And the Gods Expedition is a freight forwarding office at the train station but it looks abandoned. Nice ride without the panniers and that Hell actually provided me with dry weather (my current location is raining every single day). Funnily it took me awhile to find my balance on an unloaded bike as it was feather light... and so I went wobble, wobble like someone learning to ride before I took off properly on the path.


19 Aug 14: 0km
20 Aug 14: 38km [Rain & Cloudy]

No comments :

Post a Comment