Thursday 11 December 2014

Day 161-162: Start of family mini adventure

 All setup and ready to go... plan and route changed... meeting our same host up at Zagori


 Pamvotida lake
 Ioannina's new icon... introducing you the ''Pink Mermaid''


Snack break







 After losing my 'emergency' band months ago, I'm glad I have a replacement now thanks to my BFF. She is always so thoughtful. Hope it will never come into good use though... you know what I mean.



 My brother aka my trip manager and niece in tow pedaling up slope

Me


Loves how the sunset paints the mountain red.... it also means temperature dropping and we are still riding

 Welcome to Primoula where Alexis kindly hosted us as friends for a couple of days


 Withering beautifully

 Home sweet home!


 Worth pushing the bike up the steep slope to the guesthouse



 
Vikos Gorge - one of the deepest in the world


 Alexis on the edge




 Us taking in the splendid view on the edge. Imagine pitching your tent here and waking up to this view with a cup of nicely brewed coffee








 Rock climbing spot







 Educational 'poo' day for her




 Brown bear poo















  Sorry to disturb... did we scare you?




Farewell dinner after a great day out!

10 Dec 14: 37.95km [Sunny]
11 Dec 14: 0km [Drizzling]

No comments :

Post a Comment